CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here we go!

Ok, Jillie got me started in this, I don't know how long it will last! LOL. So, here goes nothing...
I am kinda your average girl in the most part. I graduated from college with a BA in telecommunicaitons, and am not exactly in the field i want to be in, but it's a good job. I enjoy all the people that i have met and could not ask for a better group of guys to work for and with. Sure there are some bumps in the road every now and then, but that comes along everywhere. I still live at home with mom and dad, and it's not really what i thought would happen when i graduated but since my job is not exactly stable (i guess you could say) it's the only choice i have. lol! So, I am making the best of it! And i love my parents, and since i am working 2nd shift, it's not like we are in each other's ways alot.
As for the social life, well that's alot different since i graduated as well. I still stay in touch with some of the people from college, but also have made new friends. Again, the guys at work are some of the craziest people i have ever met, but you also know that you are safe with them. DUH! LOL! ;) I also got to spend more time with the people from high school that meant alot to me, and was able to reconnect with some of them... who i missed so much while in college. But everyone's lives are changing... getting married, having children, and that is wonderful for them... i could not be happier for the people that deserve all the best!
Me, however, i am still the same, no marriage, no kids, and i am fine with that... i am not ready for either. Life goes on, and I wake up everyday with a smile just waiting to see what surprises are in store next! :) hope this was a good first blog Jillie!

2 comments:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Perfect Ash! :) I am so excited you are getting started! :) Now we can keep in touch better :) Love you!

Nick and Jill Juday said...

I tagged you so now you have to tell us 7 weird things about you :) Miss you!