CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Something new for me!

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop


Well, i have started the process of becoming a volunteer fire fighter. Sort of a new thing for me... to say the least! I have the book that is taught in the class, and have been going through it and taking notes to get a jump start on the classes i will be taking. I am excited for everything to come! The book however is HUGE and it's kinda like being back in school again. But i have been looking for something new where i can volunteer my time, and with working in my field, i have become very interested in the whole aspect of fire fighting. So i am back in the gym and studying again. I don't know when the classes will start or any of the details yet. I do know that i will be the only female on the department and am ready for all the crap (in a good way) that the guys will surely blow me! LOL but that's not different from what i am use to at my job. Should be interesting and i have always like helping people. So here goes nothing! :)

1 comments:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

I am so proud of you! I think you will be awesome!! Miss you! XOXO