This weekend, I got to go to the NHRA Nationals in Indy... and just let me say... ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN! I fell in love with it! The fast pace of the races, the way they just FLEW down the track... it was AWESOME! plus being the only girl with 5 other guys... yeah they didn't think i would cut it! LOL but i am sooo excited to go back again next year!
Oh yeah i even got a hat! The funny cars were great and until it was dark out i didn't even know that flames came out the side! i would recommend it to anyone... quite a rush! Man, if i could only get the job as a driver to one of these cars... i would be set! hope that everyone else had a great weekend! just thought i would keep the blog thing up jillie! LOL! ;)
The Best is Yet to Come
14 years ago

1 comments:
Love it Ash! Sounds like you had a great time! :) XOXO's
Post a Comment